I am talking about wire-transferring the money, but the bit I'm interested in
is the creation of the bank file via System21 in the correct format for Chase
Manhattan (for which I'm in possession of the file spec). Once the file is
generated on the AS400 it's a straight forward matter to automatically transfer
to the PC and process through the banking software.

In the past I've created programs to run at the tail end of the payment cycle
(release payments) to create bank files for more obscure banks (based on
payment details in PLP45/50), but for Chase Manhattan I thought someone might
already have done this? I'm hoping!