Thanks, Rick, for taking the time to compose such a thoughtful reply...
Your advocacy of the use of 'formsware' is well founded...
ROI is kind of hard to sell at this point as you correctly surmised...
Thanks again...

"Rick Allen" <rick.allen@sandvik.com> on 09/04/2002 04:53:06 PM

Please respond to jbausers-l@midrange.com