Fred:

See Message 1 below - one more thing to try.

Melanie

-----Original Message-----
From: jbausers-l-request@midrange.com [mailto:jbausers-l-request@midrange.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:00 AM
To: jbausers-l@midrange.com
Subject: JBAUSERS-L digest, Vol 1 #278 - 3 msgs
Today's Topics:

   1. Client access data transfer - question 3 (Karl Brookover)
   2. Data Q (Andrew Fearn)
   3. Re: Data Q (John.Mcpherson@newbalance.co.uk)

--__--__--

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:11:56 -0400
From: "Karl Brookover" <Karl.Brookover@ormet.com>
To: <jbausers-l@midrange.com>
Subject: SYS21 -  Client access data transfer - question 3

If you are using win/2000? I am not on CA v5.1, but I think this will work.

Start Operations Navigator.
Make sure that the AS/400 connection is highlighted.
Click file and properties.
Then the connection tab.

Check the Use default user ID, prompt as needed. Input your default userid.

For windows 95 or 98, I did a re-install of client access and answered as above.

www.ormet.com
Ormet - A Totally Integrated Aluminum Producer

Karl.Brookover@Ormet.com
740-483-2901 Desk
740-483-2622 Fax

Message: 2