I am  a new user of an existing installation, and would appreciate you
advising where the technical documentation can be found for using system
21.
I have issues over using phantom parts and how this works with parts with
multiple sales part numbers and if I use phantoms how this effects
inventory and sales pricing.
Any help is appreciated.
Regards
Wilf

                    DAhKow@ibl.intnet.m
                    u                          To:     jbausers-l@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                   cc:
                    jbausers-l-admin@mi        Subject:     SYS21 - Re: SYS21 -
Inventory Interface
                    drange.com

                    06/18/2002 07:55 AM
                    Please respond to
                    jbausers-l

JBA's "technical documentation" should cover this. We did that process
several times in the past to populate JBA inventory transactions with
opening stock quantities. You should really get  hold of that documentation
which also contains other useful stuff.

Hope this helps
Dominique

"Neil Thursby" <neil.thursby@fone-logistics.co.uk>@midrange.com on