From:   amyh@therohogroup.com [mailto:amyh@therohogroup.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 18, 2002 1:13 PM
To:     jbausers-l@midrange.com
Cc:     JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com; jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com
Subject:        Re: SYS21 -  Change of Item Class

We have made changes to this field at our company with no problem, however
many items do not even have an item class assigned.  This field is defined
in the descriptions file in /INM.  PCLS, which is the Item Class is an
optional two-character field on the Item Master maintenance screen where
you can classify Inventory items.   Since Physical inventory count sheets
may be requested by a range of item classes, you could see a change when
you print your count sheets, depending on the range entered.

This field may also be selected as one of the item attributes in defining
the sales analysis database.  These are the only areas I'm familiar with
regarding the item class.  Any one else have any information?....

                    greg.soendker@multi
                    vac.com                   To:
JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    jbausers-l-admin@mi       Subject:     SYS21 -  Change
of Item Class
                    drange.com

                    06/18/02 11:51 AM
                    Please respond to
                    jbausers-l

We have been requested to change the Item class on some item numbers.  Does
anyone know what effect this will have in System 21?

Thank you
Greg Soendker
Multivac Inc.

The content of this e-mail is not accepted as binding on the Company unless
confirmed by a fax or letter signed by an officer of Multivac Inc.
The information in this message is confidential and may be privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient; then access, disclosure, copying, or
other dissemination of the contents of this e-mail is unauthorized and may
be unlawful. Please inform the sender immediately if you are not the
intended addressee.
We believe but do not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are
virus free.

Multivac Inc.
11021 NW Pomona Ave
Kansas City
MO
US
64153

Tel: (816) 891-0555 ext 3022
Fax: 816-891-8958

http://www.multivac.com

at http://archive.midrange.com/jbausers-l.

This transmission contains information and/or documents from The ROHO Group
Inc.  The information contained therein is confidential and/or legally
privileged and the property of The ROHO Group.  The information and/or
documents are intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
on this transmission sheet.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the contents of this transmitted information and/or documents is
prohibited.  Any accompanying documents should be returned to The ROHO
Group immediately.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify us by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of
the documents to us at no cost to you.