Good point...  Johnson Browne and Associates (JBA) I believe was an Australian
company originally...  There are still lots of customers in Australia...
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm mistaken...

Look, I'll be the first to admit that I really don't understand the relationship
between Canada and England...
Don't they have the face of the Queen of England on some Canadian currency...???
Maybe that works for them...
I think Australia has a similar relationship with England...

I'm not forgetting any of the points made by Clarke and Clark...

I know the United States of America is not the center of THE universe, but it is
the center of MY universe...
And from a purely selfish perspective I enjoyed the support I received from the
team here...
I just hope we can enjoy the same level of support from across the pond...

Even though change is constant, most people resist change...  It's human
nature...
I don't know how changing support to be physically located in England will
affect me or other customers in this country but I'm apprehensive...
I'm sure the folks in the UK are talented and dedicated and passionate as well.
The the geographical logistics may prove challenging...
We'll just have to wait and see how it all works out...

Cheers
G'day

Wow, can't we just all get along!

For the record, wasn't JBA roots from Australia and not the UK: OSL -
Olympic Software Limited?