Please pay extra attention when amending the UPDNOG!
There are 2 of them one on FLP007 and one on FLP008.

The one of FLP007 controls the Balances Update for all records on
FLP008 that havent been processed (UPDNOG=zero).

It is just one of those things that sends shivers up my spin with the
design, simplicity, danger and power!

Regards

Michael

Original message from: mslayton@ambrake.com

>This is a multipart message in MIME format.
>--
>We have had the same problem here.  We ran the rebuild beginning with
the
>month that was out of  balance.  It fixed the balances until
December.
>Then December was out.  We ran the rebuild again beginning with
December
>and it worked.  Also run a query over FLP008 and see if there are
>transaction in there that do not show up on the Unprocessed
Transactions
>report.  If the FLP007 record shows posted, there can also be
transactions
>in FLP008 that do not post.  Check the updnog field in flp008.  We
have
>had this to happen.  If that is the case, clear the updnog flag in
the
>corresponding FLP007 record and it will finish posting the FLP008
records.

>Ram Hari <RamHari@wasserstrom.com>
>Sent by: jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com
>02/05/2002 11:08 PM
>Please respond to jbausers-l
>

>        To:     "'jbausers-l@midrange.com'" <jbausers-l@midrange.com>
>        cc:
>        Subject:        RE: JBA ML - GL - Rebuild
>

>        Michael,
>        Everything was clean before I ran the rebuild, even after
running
>the rebuild I did run Verify balances and unprocessed transaction
report
>and
>they have no errors, but still my trial balance is out of balance. I
ran
>trial balance for prior closed years and everything has changed (just
>couple
>of accounts including my retained earnings !!!!!!!!!!!).
>This is highly unacceptable.
>A Gentlemen form a consulting company sent me an off the list email
saying
>that this problem is fixed in V352 SP3 and the current rebuild
program
>only
>works till period 9912, probably a Y2K bug but this does not help as
we
>are
>in V351.
>
>Anyway I have two options now:
>1. Run a rebuild again from the start of time and see what
happens.(before