We have had the same problem here.  We ran the rebuild beginning with the
month that was out of  balance.  It fixed the balances until December.
Then December was out.  We ran the rebuild again beginning with December
and it worked.  Also run a query over FLP008 and see if there are
transaction in there that do not show up on the Unprocessed Transactions
report.  If the FLP007 record shows posted, there can also be transactions
in FLP008 that do not post.  Check the updnog field in flp008.  We have
had this to happen.  If that is the case, clear the updnog flag in the
corresponding FLP007 record and it will finish posting the FLP008 records.

Ram Hari <RamHari@wasserstrom.com>
Sent by: jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com
02/05/2002 11:08 PM
Please respond to jbausers-l