From: jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of
Stephen.Jerram@rexam.com
Sent: Wednesday 23 January 2002 11:18
To: jbausers-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: JBA ML - Barcode Label Printing

Just to expand on this further
     One requirement we do have is to have the varying length item
description centre justified and over a max of 3 lines

Do the products mentioned so far cater for this?
If so/not how do people deal with this?

Stephen Jerram - Systems Support Analyst
Tel: 00 44 (0) 1454 874139
Mobile : 00 44 (0) 7881 512098

This communication (including any attachments) contains information which
is confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use
of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
destroy any copies of it.

Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual
sender,
except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the
company.