We use Nutech Systems for our bar code data collection solution...
We are very pleased with their software, support and their people...
One major plus is that they have already written the interfaces into the JBA
package so they don't have to reinvent the wheel...

You can contact them here for a demo, etc...:

Paul Brannigan
Marketing and Sales Manager
5800 Ambler Drive
Suite 230