I have been informed that the problem was introduced with the System Manager
PTF's associated with the June 1999 edition of Explorer...
Perhaps you are not as up-to date on the System Manager PTF's as you thought you
were...???
You can query IPGAMF4/PTFLOG to determine the last PTF applied to Application
Manager...
For our system we are at :
P#AMV30046 in AM
You can query IPGCFF4/PTFLOG to determine the last PTF applied to Common
Functions...
For our system we are at :
P#CFV30045 in CF

Geac has assured me that this problem is acknowledged as a problem and will be
fixed by August 2002...

Thanks for all the responses to this...

Avryl Baldwin <avrylb@fraseralexander.co.za> on 01/07/2002 01:35:21 AM

Please respond to jbausers-l@midrange.com