From: Prill, Steve []
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 2:18 PM
Subject: JBA ML - Document Processing Solutions

We are in the process of evaluating document processing solutions that
include the ability to do form overlays, faxing, email, etc.  Geac's
solution is the Optio product that does all of this.

If you have experience with the Optio product or any other another document
processing solution I would appreciate your comments -- in or out of this

Thank you  ---

Steve Prill
I.S. Project Manager
Rexair, Inc.

This is the GEAC/JBA System 21 Users (JBAUSERS-L) mailing list
or email:

Notice: All email sent to or from the Production Tool Supply corporate email
system may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed by PTS personnel.  The views
expressed in this email may not necessarily reflect the views of Production
Tool Supply.