From: Prill, Steve [mailto:sprill@rexairinc.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 2:18 PM
To: jbausers-l@midrange.com
Subject: JBA ML - Document Processing Solutions

We are in the process of evaluating document processing solutions that
include the ability to do form overlays, faxing, email, etc.  Geac's
solution is the Optio product that does all of this.

If you have experience with the Optio product or any other another document
processing solution I would appreciate your comments -- in or out of this
forum.

Thank you  ---

Steve Prill
I.S. Project Manager