Hi everyone,
We are a manufacturing shop that is using JBA version 3.5.1 running on OS
V4.R5.  and would like to go to V5R1.
I have researched the archive database for previous topics and also looked at
the bulletins, support information sheets and also support alerts but still
have some questions/issues that remain unanswered.

After compiling all information, I THINK I have the following coarse of actions
to take prior/after to the upgrade.

Can anybody verify this list of actions?
COARSE OF ACTION
* Install PTF26995
* Change SYSVAL QQRYDEGREE from *OPTIMIZE to *NONE
* Journal PMP03
* From topic # T186177 - Install Service Pack SI01037
* From topic # T208308 - Install PTF "MF27268" cum pack C1302510
                                        Change max file size on both physical
and logical from *MAX4GB to *MAX1TB

Can anybody answer these questions?
Issues/Questions
* At what version of JBA do I need to be at?
* Has anybody come across issues with the longer library lists?
* Has anybody come across issues with the longer passwords?

Thanks for the help.

Greg Page
Business Systems Analyst
Strattec Security Corp.