Geac Enterprise Solutions(tm) has a number of initiatives that are in the
process of being rolled out that are designed to respond to your need for
company and product information.   We are posting a summary of these
initiatives here for the benefit of all Americas-based System21 customers in
response to the questions raised about communication in the recent emails.

Any questions or comments can be directed to your Account Manager.  If you
are unsure who your Account Manager is contact Maria Hogan at (609) 231-9400
ext. 3001.

Executive Briefings
Peter Quinn, General Manager of System21 (Americas), is hosting a one-day
Executive Briefing in five cities located throughout the United States.  You
are cordially invited to attend the session of your choice from the list
below.

                November 7, 2001        Costa Mesa, CA
                November 9, 2001        Atlanta, GA
                November 13, 2001       Southbury, CT
                November 14, 2001       Detroit, MI
                November 15, 2001       Rolling Meadows, IL

                All meetings are from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.  Lunch will be
provided

In the morning session, Peter Quinn will present an update on Geac
Enterprise Solutions(tm) and the System21 business unit strategic directions
and share the ERP and new eCommerce developments.  In the afternoon, you
will be able to see first-hand how Geac is extending System21 onto the web
and giving you the tools to participate in the information supply chain.

Details are included in a letter being sent to customers and a planned
announcement via AnswerLink.

Web Seminar Schedule: We have scheduled web seminars on a regular basis
since early 2001 to provide customers information on new releases, company
updates, and tips and techniques that will help you use your System21
applications more effectively. Following is the latest schedule of web
seminars that will be held over the next few months:

*       Introducing sales.connect, an integrated CRM solution : Oct 11th at
12:00 EDT
*
*       Leveraging your System21 ERP solution with Optio Document Output
Management: Oct 18th at 12:00 EDT
*
*       What's New in SP4 - Automotive: October 11th and November 1st at
2:00 EDT
*
*       Vertex for SP4 Webcast: November 15th at 2:00 EDT
*
*       System21 Year End Procedures Webcast: November 29th and December
13th at 2:00 EDT

Check AnswerLink for more information about these web seminars. As details
are finalized, the web seminar descriptions and registration procedures will
be posted.