You MUST run the DLTADEOVR and DLTADSOVR jobs...!!!
These jobs remove any overrides you may have had in place...

You should set daymask to 0's for any job you do not want to run...

The override flag is for the NEXT RUN ONLY and should be cleared as the seq 9999
runs each day/night...

You are using the Override No Run flag in a way that it was not intended to be
used...

The intent of that flag is to include or omit a specific seq. in/from the NEXT
run of the ADS or ADE job...

Hope that helps...

Thanks for your kind words of sympathy...

This cowardly attack is not just an assault on the US it is an assault on all of
us...  Civilization itself...!!!
The global community must unite and seek out the perpetrators of these cowardly
deeds and destroy them...

GManoovaloo@ibl.intnet.mu on 09/12/2001 03:01:22 AM

Please respond to jbausers-l@midrange.com