Gilbert, please indicate what version you are running of Application
Manager...???  It sounds like 3.5.1...?

To solve the Noon-Day run of XA705 problem you need to add a library to the IPG
Library list for Application MM...

Use the command MNTIPGLIBL to edit the application code MM...

You should have the following libraries in the list at minimum...

Command     Library     Text
MNTIPGLIBL  OSLSYS      Maintain IPG Library List

Seq.No.  Library     Type
   110  IPGMMD4       D
   120  IPGMMF4       F
   130  IPGMMP4       P
   510  IPGAMD4
   520  IPGAMF4
   530  IPGAMP4
   910  IPGCFD4
   920  IPGCFF4
   930  IPGCFP4
 88800  QGPL
 99900  QTEMP

My guess is you will be missing  Library:   IPGAMF4 at least...

And since this MM entry has no job name specified it is in fact NOT submitted
from the Job scheduler - it runs within the JOBSCH job...
Check the library list for the JOBSCH job running in QCTL sbs...  Tell me if I'm
right...?

Furthermore, The Applications Manager Day End routine runs the Call XA705 step
for you so you don't need to run it at seq 0001...
Also, you would ideally want to run it after the ending of all background
jobs...  Again the AMDAYEND job does that for you at seq 0009...

I'm having a difficult time understanding how seq 0001 is even running while the
day mask is set to 0's and no Schedule Group entry is present...
That's really strange...  I suggest you delete that seq 0001 and re-enter it...

Let me know if any of this helps...

Thanks.

PS - I just heard that two airplanes have crashed into the twin towers of the
World Trade Center in New York...
It sounds like terrorists to me...  The internet is clogged and I cannot bring
up any news sites...
What is the world coming to...?
It is far easier to destroy than create...!