Thank you for the answer.
Did GEAC mention if this parameter should be changed for schedules also?

Michele

Chris Castell <CCastell@centura.co.uk>
Sent by: jbausers-l-admin@midrange.com
09/07/01 09:44 AM
Please respond to jbausers-l

        To:     "'jbausers-l@midrange.com'" <jbausers-l@midrange.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        FW: JBA ML - Scrap Production Bookings - SP4

To complete this.
Geac have confirmed to me that there is a change in SP4. The parameter
that
switches the backflush for scrap on and off is in the Organisational Model
-
last page of 1/MDU.
'Backflush Material Usage Including Shrinkage'. To exclude
autobackflushing
on a scrap booking, set this to '1', which is how we had it set for SP3.
include backflushing set it to '0'. This has been changed to stop a
doubling
up of scrap transactions.

Many thanks everybody

Chris Castell