Is anyone else besides me irritated by the "RE: JBA ML - RE: JBA ML - RE: JBA ML
- RE: JBA ML - RE: JBA ML" that keeps propagating in the subject line...???

I digress...

The utility I sent Jim seems to have created a feeding frenzy...

I don't know if Jim can keep up with the demand for all of the requests...
He's new to the list so let's not overwhelm him...
Here's what I propose...

If you haven't already had your order filled please send me a PRIVATE e-mail
directly to :

jaklipa@harvardind.com

I will send you a copy of the program...

Attachments are apparently not allowed on the list...

Thank you...

Here is a preview of what it is all about...

SY800U      SQLRPGLE    Delete transaction records by transaction date
I originally posted this to the list July 27th 2000...  I've added 1 file since
then...
This is the program that will delete the PCP01 records along with all of the
subsidiary files...  This program does require SQL and an RPG ILE compiler.
Here is a list of files that we included in the purge program:
PCP01,PCP02,PCP03,PCP04,PCP06,PCP52,PCP53,PCP56,PCP58,PCP59,PCP62,PCP65,PCP93,FIP45,
FIP51.

Regards,

Jeff Klipa
Manager, System Applications & Development
Harvard Industries, Inc.
248-932-8106