Thanks,  someone sent me a zipped copy of that MOP...

The other thing it seems to provide is a way to inquire on how many licenses are
actually being used...
This is something I've been asking for for quite some time but had to resort to
running queries over some ICF files in IPGCFF4...
We would run the CLNUSRALC command to clean up the allocations and then run the
query to get a count of current users...

I agree it left me with more questions then answers...

I certainly was not inspired to run out and sign up for it...

I think we'll avoid that one as long as we can...  I see no tangible benefit...
And lots of potential for confusion...

It may be that their licensing validation scheme never really worked and they're
just now getting round to implementing something that really limits the number
of users you can have at any one time...  We've never reached our limit here...

bfoxworthy@erinet.com on 08/23/2001 07:10:21 AM

Please respond to jbausers-l@midrange.com