  • Subject: RE: Accounting Period - Change of Method
  • From: tkresky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:58:08 -0500

We close A/P and A/R at the end of the last 'business' day of the month, as
defined by our 4-4-5 accounting calendar.  Actually, EVERYTHING is closed
at the end of the last business day each month, except for G/L and C/M.

Our business live revolves totally around our accounting calendar.

R. Tim Kresky, Controller
Sunflower Manufacturing Company
Beloit, Kansas

                    "Wu, Eva"

                    <Evawu@PTS-TOOLS.CO        To:
"'JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com'" <JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com>
                    M>                         cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: Accounting
Period - Change of Method
                    owner-jbausers-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    07/25/01 08:28 AM

                    Please respond to

                    JBAUSERS-L

When you close A/P and A/R on the last business day of each month, are you
following the calendar hanging on the wall or the business calendar you set
up?