  • Subject: Re: email for midrange users
  • From: lbriggs@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 07:48:10 -0500

Hi Margaret
We have been receiving ours, so it must be something happened that affects you
and not us.

We are still tying to get a contract for source we can sign.  These folks at
GEAC   are so stubborn.  They had rather go down with the ship as to do some
good PR work and get on with it.

Hope all is well with you.  Please tell Michelle I said hello too.

Larry Briggs
Unipres U.S.A. Inc.
615-325-8451

mslayton@ambrake.com on 06/26/2001 10:21:29 AM