                      Location of

                      Author:             To:      JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com

                      SGoundan@ibl.intn   cc:

                      et.mu               Subject:      Re: JBA A/P interface

                      Sent by:

                      owner-jbausers-l@

                      midrange.com

                      04/04/01 11:37 PM

                      Please respond to

                      JBAUSERS-L

Hi Mike ,

If you want your GL to be updated , you will have to populate the GL work
files as well - FLPI0 , FLPI1 & FLPI2 . The program to be called to post to
GL is GLI00CLP .

We already use the JBA  AP , AR & GL Interface programs , extensively  & if
you need more details you can mail me .

Regards
Sarita Goundan

Mike Godson <MGodson@hach.com>@midrange.com on 04/04/2001 21:04:39