  • Subject: RE: MONTH END INVENTORY CLOSE
  • From: Ram Hari <ramhari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:35:03 -0500

We had a similar problem here due to the processing time of month end, We
found out that the report that runs before processing is not used by our
users (IN056) so we removed it from the month end routine. We also changed
the jobq when XA902 is called so that this job gets more prioritized
execution.
These changes helped us a lot in reducing the processing time. This is
something you can also look into. We have not made any changes to IN024 at
this time.

Ram S. Hari
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
mailto:ramhari@wasserstrom.com