Sorry about my delay in responding to your initial email.  Would you be
interested in any of the following sessions:

     System/21 File Structures (user and technical session)

     Using Query with System/21 (user and technical session)

     Using Journaling with System/21 (technical session)

     Using OPNQRYF with System/21 (technical session)

     System/21 B2B using RPG IV (technical session)

I did the first two sessions at the last Great Lakes User Group conference.

I also have a number of generic AS/400 technical sessions including the
following:

   An Introduction to the AS/400 (1 hour)
   An Introduction to RPG IV (2 hours)
   An Introduction to AS/400 Security (1 hour)
   AS/400 CL Made Easy (2 hours)
   AS/400 Display File DDS (2 hours)
   AS/400 Externally Defined Printer Files (1 hour)
   AS/400 Logical File DDS (1 hour)
   AS/400 Physical File DDS (1 hour)
   AS/400 RPG/400 Made Easy
   AS/400 RPG/400 Interactive Programming (2 hours)
   AS/400 RPG IV Interactive Programming (2 hours)
   DB2/400 Referential Integrity and Database Constraints (2 hours)
   DB2/400 Trigger Programs (2 hours) (Can be tailored to System/21 so all
   samples use System/21 files)
   Establishing a Programming Environment on the AS/400 (1.5 hours)
   Handling Error Messages in Display File DDS (1 hour)
   Is Your AS/400 Really Secure?  (1 hour)

Let me know if you are interested in any of the above.

Thanks.

Doug333@aol.com@midrange.com on 24-01-2001 10:51:49

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com

Sent by:  owner-jbausers-l@midrange.com