Jeff, this is by far the most useful bit of information that I have seen
from JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com.  I must admit that I'm relatively new to the
list, (about a month) and I'm also new to JBA, but still, this is VERY
helpful.  Thank you for posting it.

In the short time I have been working with JBA, I've found 3 other files
that have their own Exclusivity fields

  1.  Customer Detail                   OEP20 - ACTF20
  2.  Order Header                      OEP40 - ACTF40
  3.  Customer Names and Addresses      SLP05 - INUS05

Duane Johnson
Coleman-Powermate
djohnson@powermate.com