RE: Kits

  • Subject: RE: Kits
  • From: "Duncan, Helen (MacGas)" <DuncanH2@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:36:44 -0000

fixed

We don't use AOP, but we do use standard order processing and sometimes when
an order is suspended, then released, the kit items are not allocated.  This
results in the kit items not appearing on the despatch documents or in
confirmation of despatch.  To get round it de-allocate the order and then
re-allocate it.

Hope this helps.
Helen

+---