I thought of that too but our job numbers had actually rolled over, there
were so many of them...
I think you're safe to remove all but the current days records...
That limits the SQL delete statement selection criteria to:
delete from IPGCFP4/@CPISYS
where @Zdate <> 102300  AND
      @Zdate <>   1023  AND
      @Zdate <>   1001023

That should cover all permutations of todays date...

"Grinstead, Scott" <SAGrinstead@Rockyboots.com> on 10/23/2000 10:32:00 AM

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com