  • Subject: RE: 2000 System 21 Financial User conference Update
  • From: Mike Godson <MGodson@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:55:45 -0600

I would be very interested as well to comments / procedures referencing the
recovery of 3-way match sessions.  I currently follow a procedure that we
developed from our own research and information provided from JBAUSERS in
this forum.  It has been our experience as well, that these sessions can
only be cancelled and not processed following the recovery.  We are running
version 3.5.0 and spend a significant amount of time recovering a/r, a/p,
and g/l sessions on a weekly basis.

Michael Godson
Programmer / Analyst
Hach Company