SY800U      SQLRPGLE    Delete transaction records by transaction date

This is the magic program that will delete the PCP01 records along with all
of the subsidiary files...
This program does require SQL and an RPG ILE compiler.
Here is a list of files that we included in the purge program:
PCP01,PCP02,PCP03,PCP04,PCP06,PCP52,PCP53,PCP56,PCP58,PCP59,PCP62,PCP65,PCP
93,FIP45.

Use FTP to restore this source member to your AS/400 after you detach this
to your PC's C drive.
The restore command would be:

put  c:\sy800u    lib/srcpf.sy800u                    (lib=your source
library and SCRPF=your source physical file like QCLSRC)

(See attached file: sy800u)

My intention is to run this program at the last calendar day of each month
and delete all records from these files that are more than 12 months old...
So any data from the thirteenth month and beyond would just fall off of the
table...
The program automatically calculates OneYearAgo Today when it runs...
There is no audit trail...

******Disclaimer******
This program is freely distributed "as is" and you assume all risk by
choosing to run it on your systems.  I do not supply any warranty or
guarantee either implied or assumed and explicitly express that I am not
responsible in any way for any loss of data or damage or loss of revenue to
any person and/or business as a result of anyone choosing to run this
program on their systems.

sy800u