If you can manage it I would run the program stream through a Source-Level
Debugger (another good reason to have Source Code)...  STRISDB and a
competend programmer is all you need to sus this one out...

"Greg Wieczorek" <wieczog@versifit.com> on 07/13/2000 05:05:58 PM

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com