  • Subject: Re: Entering Tax Inc prices in Misc Invoices
  • From: Rhearl@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat Jul 08 18:05:10 2000

Gary:

Actually the Discount percentage would have to be less than the tax rate. For
example, if the Price including tax is $100 and the tax rate is 10%, then the
Discount percentage would need to be .0909:

   $100 - .0909($100) = $90.91   the price before tax.

Then:  $90.91 + .10($90.91) = $100   the total price.

The Discount percentage for your tax rate can be calculated.

Good luck!

Ray Hearl
Infotech Strategies

In a message dated Fri, 7 Jul 2000  3:30:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Greg