Problem Description:
Duplicate session numbers are being assigned to A/R posting Sessions for
different companies (our Bryan plant and our Pottstown plant) from OE AFI
Extracts...  This is the second time we have seen this happen...  It is
rare and intermittant so there is no discernable pattern yet...  Have any
other JBA customers reported this problem yet and is there a fix for it...?

You will see documented below an example of two different sessions from
different companies where the AFI Extract for OE caused duplicate session
numbers...  This is a bad thing...

I do not have specific Menu options for the AFI Extract...  It is part of
the Invoice Post that is run from 3/OER...

Primary Contact:
Jeff Klipa
Harvard Industries, Inc
Cuscode = 1HV
Ver. 3.5.1 SP3
248-932-8106

Secondary contact:
Peg Dake
517-787-5108

Please read this discussion thread from the bottom up to understand the
flow...
Thank you.
---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Klipa/Harvard on 06/14/2000 08:32

Jeff Klipa