Steve,

You are absolutely right...  "...For what they are asking, they should not
only supply source but a warm body to maintain it."...   Problem is they
don't have enough warm bodies left to support us...  I'm waiting on a
service estimate from them so we'll see what kind of fiction they write...

And unfortunately we pre-paid 5 years of maintenance with 3 years left to
go...  That money is going to be pretty much wasted if we don't have source
since we'll be stuck at V3.5.1 -  and they'll even ask for extra fees to
support us at V3.5.1 as of 12/31/2000...

I have to laugh to keep from crying...

Thanks.

"Steve Haessler" <Haessler@strattec.com> on 06/06/2000 03:17:00 PM

Please respond to JBAUSERS-L@midrange.com