  • Subject: QC PPM & On-time delivery report
  • From: "Dan Bale" <dbale@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:28:35 -0400

Once again, due to the dearth of useful JBA documentation, I have been given a
project that is relatively simple in concept but have only a vague idea of where
/ how to retrieve the data.

I need to produce a Quality Control report that shows, by vendor, pieces
received, pieces inspected by QC, and pieces rejected on both a monthly basis
and rolling 12-month basis.  Additionally, the report needs to show total number
of receipts vs. number of on-time receipts (past 12 months).

I have looked at PMP09L04 and it appears that this would have the pieces
received, the due date, and the receipt date.  Is this a good start?  Any
particular status codes I should be looking for?  Transaction types?

PMP03L13 also looks like it has all this information except the receipt date.

How about the number of pieces inspected by QC?  Number rejected?

Any "been there, done that" types out there?

TIA,
Dan Bale