  • Subject: RE: JBA Millennium support
  • From: "Allen, Stuart" <sallen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 03:16:39 -0500

>From what i've read in JBA's 1999 prospectus, the software sales aspect is
falling (no surprise there), so they are trying to maximise revenue from the
consulting & support services.  Therefore expect to pay through the nose for
absolutely everything for the forseeable future.

Many JBA users i have spoken to are extremely unhappy about this (especially
the extra charges if you have so much as one bit of bespoke code), but
there's not a lot we can do!

Stuart