To: "RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Niels Liisberg <NLI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/15/2016 06:58PM
Subject: Where to post ideas for RPG

Hi,

It wold be great if RPG had some kind of "void" prototype and "..." Which is "any number of parameters" just like in C so I could have a more clean integration to i.e. The C function "printf()" .

Also a %TYPEOF() that returs a given type / lenght datastructure of a give variable.

Now. I'm not a member of CEAC. I don't have a place to post these ideas directly. So what to do? Send mails to Barbara Morris? Is there a forum elsewhere?

Regads

Niels Liisberg