Hi John,

I don't think finding the previous signature will help you if you changed
the parameter definitions.
As Buck said earlier, do a DSPPGM on one of the programs that is using the
service program.
Page through until you get to the *SRVPGM screen. It will show you a list
of service programs and the signature of each.
You will see what the signature used to be.
Specifying the old signature on your *PRV line will likely prevent the
signature violation messages but if the parameter definitions were changed,
your program will have problems.

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx