Our GreenTools for Google Apps (G4G) has the ability to read a gmail
account and parse the emails into it's pieces (attachments, text, html,
files, etc).

You can download it from www.bvstools.com/g4g.html.

You can see a short video of it in action at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1v_ledW4cQ

All of the OAuth 2.0 processing is done in the background after initial
setup which takes only a few seconds per account.

As always, we're happy to help get things going.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 2:05 PM, MARK GOLDEN <mark_golden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>