From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Roche, Bob
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 3:33 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: RE: hssf poi conditional formatting.

Thanks, I know how to color a cell if I know it needs colored. Scott's
samples are always helpful.

In this case I have a calculation that may or may not need the cell
changed. The latest version of HSSFR4 on ScottKlement.com does not have
these wrapped. Understandably, Scott is and was a busy programmer. He
provided us with a nice port of a tool, but only the parts he needed.
Which makes perfect sense. He had a job and could not be expected to
spend time converting things the company did not need.

Yes, I am using Scott's POI project. It has helped me build several
spreadsheets so far. If I need to output a file, we have something for
that. This gets used when I need program to get the data in the correct
format for the user.