On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 15:55 +0800, Sanoop Thomas wrote:
Just noticed pub400 doesn't have a signup option.

If you click through the pages from the "what is this all about" link
you get to the sign up page.

I've noticed that a new link "how to migrate" has just appeared, so I
would say that the pages are still a bit "work in progress".

The sign up was quite painless, although the signup confirmation email
with the pdf when viewed on the web (a hotmail account) doesn't make the
initial password stand out so I missed it and kept waiting for an email
with the password that obviously didn't arrive as I had it already. (My
email client was playing up as I'd just moved ISP and it wasn't
resolving IP addresses correctly and its been so long since I had to
re-boot (months) I didn't think to try a re-boot as I would have had I
still been on windows.)