What is the current error message Mike? If you look at detailed messages does it give you the location in the file for the error? If not and the file looks good to you you might try just a simple XML-SAX to see exactly where in the XML stream it is getting upset. It appears that XML-INTO goes though the entire file before actually staring to “unpack” it. XML-SAX on the other had will just feed you each element in turn and will signal an XML error at the point where it occurs.

When you look at the file via WRKLNK is the data correct? What is the file’s CCSID and how was it created?

If you open the file from (say) RDi does everything look good?

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com