Hi,

I am running the following command successfully.

Exec Sql
Select
SYSTOOLS.HTTPGETCLOB
(:Website, '')
INTO :vCLOB
From SYSIBM.SYSDUMMY1;

Later anytime I am using the SQLConnect API’s I get the following error:

Connection to relational database D00D9B0R already exists.
SQLERROR. Checking Database handle... SQLSTATE = 08002 Native Error = -842
Message = "Connection to relational database D00D9B0R already exists.".
SQLERROR. Checking Database handle... SQLSTATE = 08003 Native Error = -843
Message = "Connection to relational database ■■D00D9B0R does not
exist.”.

If I don’t submit the HTTPGETCLOB my SQLConnect works fine.

Is there something I need to do after my HTTPGETCLOB command?

Thanks for any Help.