The user is traveling today, but I think they use numbers. I have suggested trying excel for IOS. I have installed the android version and it works with the formulas I use. Nothing fancy some divisions or SUM functions.

I was able to generate a working prototype for the formula evaluator using the Source-new-JavaMethodCall. We have POI 3.6 installed so I had an error when using the provided prototype. Thanks for the detailed description on generating them. I found the POI location yesterday when I was trying to determine which version we are on. This is definitely a nice skill to have for other requests that Scott never needed in his port of POI.

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 9:57 AM
To: Rpg400 Rpg400-L <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XLS from RPGLE

No argument - but I was merely pointing out that arbitrarily discussing compatibility without knowing what the OP was using to render the sheet was somewhat pointless. I have not tried the Excel version for iOS but would expect it to do better than Apple’s Numbers - and that does a halfway decent job.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com