Perhaps it is worth asking exactly _what_ is being used to view the spreadsheet on the iPhone. Didn’t MS introduce free iOS versions of their tools a while back?

Yup - says he answering himself - https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/microsoft-excel/id586683407?mt=8

I would think that that went well beyond being a viewer. Apple Numbers on the iPhone should also work.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com