What I want is a RPG program do a post to a web page, just do a post to get
information just get information no launch the webpage yet, this webpage
will return back a few information that I do not have in the IBM I and
after the post I will have to Launch the web page with this information, as
Clark mentioned I already said to my client that I do not have a way to do
a post and launch a webpage like this, what I'm doing so far is using SQL
HTTP, SYSTOOLS.HTTGETCLOB and whatever comes from this I'm putting that in
a variable and launching the web page using STRPCCMD and this variable
which contain the URL and any Parameters that came back using
SQL SYSTOOLS.HTTGETCLOB and this is working but there are sensible
information in the query string that should not be seeing by the user. (I
know Scott Klement developed some api to do this but I was thinking If I
can do that using SYSTOOLS.HTTPOSTCLOB or any other way).