From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Duane
Scott
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 11:26 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: RE: READ for not exact key

Never understood why old code is left in anyway. At least not past the
testing/debug stage.

Does it serve a purpose other than to say... "somebody changed their mind."?

It's not very good as documentation and as you say, it's more difficult to
read when dealing in older SEU style editors or B&W prints.

Duane