The key to this, is that the program only processes things when the subfile can't. If you load 5 pages to the subfile. It will handle paging between those pages. When you try to go outside of those pages, it does not know what to do. It goes back to the program.

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RWesh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 12:26 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PGUP/PGDWN Indicator Assistance

Thank you Glenn I will try that

I was thinking this would cause an error if I listed my subfile size to 1 similar to the page as I could have fifty or so records potentially in a subfile

I'll give it a shot

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 4, 2016, at 1:20 PM, Glenn Gundermann
<glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Make sure your subfile size and subfile page have the same value.
It's called load one page at a time.

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx