It is common to mistype the field name you want to reference. Each file
might use a different prefix. For example, a header file might have
Hfieldname and an item file might have Ifieldname.

Use DSPFFD FRF to see what fields are in file FRF.

If you are certain your field reference file does not contain the field you
want, you can either decide to add it in or, define the field in your
display file without specifying R and REFFLD. See the DDS manual for
details on this.

Hope this helps.

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann