From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth
Martin
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 3:40 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: LIBL behavior

Until yesterday I believed I understood library list behavior.

Lets say we have a library list of:

LBR1
LBR2
LBR3
LBR4

and versions of PRGA with its display file reside in LBR1 and LIBR3 with
some data files in both LBR2 and LBR4 and other data files in LBR4.

I get errors when I CALL LBR3/PRGA.

One error is that the program will not find data files in a library lower in
the list than the *PGM's library.
Another is that the *PGM finds the *DSPF that is highest in the list, not
the one in the same library.