Dear all

I'm trying to create a large xlsx file using poi and I m encoured an out of memory problem
The xlsx have more tha 70000 row , the problem happen when I try to save the book.
Check the javajob (wrkjvmjob ) I can see that the "Maximum heap size . . . . . . . . . : 2048.000M" is reached.
I try to destroy some object before the save command but with no result, do you have any idea ? Is there a way to enlarge the maximum heap size ?

Thanks

Basilio

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify us by email to email.security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a copy of this message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. NISSAN EUROPE and any of its subsidiaries each reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

NISSAN EUROPE is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt. This email was scanned for the presence of computer viruses. In the unfortunate event of infection NISSAN EUROPE does not accept liability.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them.